Terms and Conditions of Use
Please read these Terms and Conditions (the “Terms” or “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the website located at http://ecomsellertools.com and https://ecomsellertools.com, (the “Site”), operated by Ecom Seller Tools, Inc. (the “Company”).
By accessing the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this Site. The materials contained in this Site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
When you create an account on the Site, you must provide and maintain information that is complete, accurate, and current. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of these Terms, which could result in immediate termination of your account.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Site, and for any activities or actions that occur in your account. You must notify the Company immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
3. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the Site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
· modify or copy the materials;
· use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
· attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Site;
· remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
· transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by the Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the Site are provided “as is”. The Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this Site.
In no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Company’s Site, even if the Company or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its Site are accurate, complete, or current. The Company may make changes to the materials contained on its Site at any time without notice. The Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web site or service. The Company is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of any such third-party content, goods, or services available on or through any linked web site or service.
The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites that you visit.
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend access to the Site immediately, without notice, for any reason. This includes, but is not limited to, a breach of the Terms and Conditions. Upon termination, your right to use the Site will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may contact us or simply discontinue using the Site.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Company’s Site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Wyoming.
11. Waiver; Severability
The Company’s failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.
· Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
· We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
· We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
· We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
· Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
· We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
· We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Last Updated: August 2, 2017